For many decades, Adolf Schmidt has represented the highest handcrafted quality, making our name a hallmark of high precision products.
Our home region, the Siegerland area, has an age-long tradition in metal working and has given birth to many companies which today successfully act on a global scale. Adolf Schmidt GmbH is part of this long heritage.
Since our foundation in the middle of the last century, we have been processing metal to manufacture screws, nuts, bolts, and special turned parts of unrivalled quality. Based on our experience we are committed to constantly developing our company and our manufacturing methods. We use advanced machinery and production facilities, and we offer our staff continuous training opportunities.
Against this background, we will be able to continue to meet the exacting demands of our customers well into the future.
- Formation in Eiserfeld/Oberschelden by Adolf Schmidt
- Ernst Heide is appointed as the new CEO
- Move to Siegen-Trupbach
- Construction of a new building tripling the existing production area
- Addition of turned parts to the product portfolio
- Rita Fischbach and Jörg Hering are appointed as CEOs
- Certification as per DIN EN ISO 9001:2000
- Move to Freudenberg-Alchen
- Extension of the production area to 1,600 square metres
- Extension of the product portfolio/increase in the range of dimensions